Vision, Mission, Beliefs
Airport High School is an innovative community dedicated to empowering learners to become world-class citizens, contributing within and beyond their communities.
To foster a safe and compassionate environment.
To provide personalized learning to meet individual needs.
To challenge a community of diverse learners through innovative curriculum and technology.
- We believe students learn and succeed in learning environments that facilitate academic, emotional, and social engagement.
- We believe students will reach their full potential and exhibit leadership by engaging in rigorous and innovative learning experiences within the school and community.
- We believe that life and career characteristics, including work ethic, perseverance, selfless service, and integrity are critical for students’ success throughout their lives.
- We believe through teamwork in a high-performing professional learning community, we can foster success and hold all students accountable for continual growth and development that supports best practices, data analysis, and technology fluency.
- Through world class knowledge and skills, we will produce citizens who exhibit empowerment, graduating Airport High School as independent, well-rounded, productive members of society.