Vision, Mission, Beliefs
Airport High School will be recognized as an E.L.I.T.E. school of excellence, inspiring innovation and college-and-career readiness that creates change in a global society through a tradition of Engagement, Leadership, Integrity, Teamwork, and Empowerment in Academics, Athletics, and the Arts.
Airport High School will provide a safe, supportive, positive learning environment which implements rigorous instruction, cultivating students’ potential through Engagement, Leadership, Integrity, Teamwork, and Empowerment in Academics, Athletics, and the Arts.
- We believe students learn and succeed in learning environments that facilitate academic, emotional, and social ENGAGEMENT.
- We believe students will reach their full potential and exhibit LEADERSHIP by engaging in rigorous and innovative learning experiences within the school and community.
- We believe that life and career characteristics, including work ethic, perseverance, selfless service, and INTEGRITY are critical for students’ success throughout their lives.
- We believe through TEAMWORK in a high-performing Professional Learning Community, we can foster success and hold all students accountable for continual growth and development that supports best practices, data analysis, and technology fluency.
- Through world class knowledge and skills, we will produce citizens who exhibit EMPOWERMENT, graduating Airport High School as independent, well-rounded, productive members of society.