END OF COURSE AND AP EXAM REMINDERS:
- Detailed schedules to include date, time and location are listed below.
- ALL END OF COURSE EXAMS MUST BE TAKEN AT AIRPORT HIGH SCHOOL.
- Please make every effort to be on time on days that you are scheduled to test. AP students must begin check-in no later than 11:30 AM for a 12:00PM exam and 3:30 PM for a 4:00 PM exam.
- Late Arrivals
- Students who arrive late for an EOC exam will be moved to a make-up session.
- Students who are taking digital AP Exams will need to request a make-up exam within the digital app portal. Make-up exam requests will be monitored and approved by the AP Coordinator.
- Please bring two #2 pencils. Scratch paper will be provided.
- Calculators are provided as appropriate for math exams. Calculators with computer processors and phones are not permitted.
- Cell phones, earbuds/headphones, smartwatches are not permitted during testing and students are encouraged not to bring them to school on exam days since they will be collected prior to testing. They will be returned to students at the end of the test session.