Weekend meals must be pre-ordered in advance and are available for curbside pickup each Thursday between 11am-12pm at Cayce Elementary, Riverbank Elementary, Pine Ridge Middle and Airport High School. Weekend meals include breakfast and lunch for Saturday and Sunday.
When student meals are pre-ordered in advance, the student and/or parent/guardian do not need to be present at curbside pickup. Anyone may pick up the meals, as long as the student's name appears on the pre-order list.
The weekend meals are in addition to those served weekdays for Lexington Two’s hybrid and full-time Virtual Academy students. The free meals are a result of the USDA’s extension of its summer meals program, through December 31, 2020, amid COVID-19. (Find instructions for pre-ordering meals for curbside pickup at the bottom of this story.)
HOW TO PRE-ORDER MEALS FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP
Lexington Two families will need to first register at www.paypams.com before they can pre-order meals for curbside pickup.
- Visit www.paypams.com
- Click SIGN UP NOW
- Select State: SC
- Click Submit
- Double Click: Lexington School District Two
- Click Continue
- Complete the requested information
- Click Create Account
- Review Summary
- Click Submit, if information is correct. If not, click Edit.
- Enter your students First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth
- Click Add
- Click Add more to add additional Students
- Repeat this process for each student
After registering, families are ready to pre-order meals as follows:
- Log in to PayPams.com
- Click on Meal Ordering
- Choose your Location for Meal Pickup by selecting the Type of Student and the Pickup Location
- Select the days you are ordering
- Click Submit Order (look for confirmation #)
- Repeat Process for other students
- Don’t forget to pick up meals on the the correct day and time you’ve indicated in the order
The free meals are a result of the USDA’s extension of its summer meals program, through December 31, 2020, amid COVID-19.
There is a possibility that the USDA will not receive enough funding from Congress to cover free meals for the entire period through December 31. Therefore, we encourage our Lexington Two families to complete an online application to see whether they qualify for free or reduced price meals. Visit www.paypams.com/onlineapp and follow the instructions. A new application is required each school year, and only one application per household is needed. Paper applications are available at each school's front office or at the Lexington Two district office.
Families with questions about 2020-21 meal service can call the Food Service Office at (803) 739-4010.