Counseling Department » Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

Graduating Seniors!!

Graduation Exit Form 


Current Students

Current graduated students can order a transcript to be sent to a college/university through Parchment until June 30. After June 30, must use Need My Transcript - See Link Below. 
Use Parchment to request transcripts 

Former Students 

and Agency Graduation Verification