EAGLE Plus Time
(Eagles Achieving Goals through Learning and Enrichment)
EAGLE Plus Lab Sign-up Directions1. Login
Enter your student email address and password at http://airport.pltime.net/users/sign_in
2. Click Select Activity
· Labs are run by course not by department.
· Select the correct course!
· If you make a mistake you can click edit and change it before Friday.
3. Register by Thursday to give yourself plenty of time
· Teachers have the final vote on where you go, so if you have a good reason to attend a different lab, discuss with your teachers on Friday.
· If you register for a lab, you will be allowed to make a change during the week. You will not be allowed to make a change if you do not select a lab.
4. Schedules are distributed during HR/Advisory on Monday
· You can always go on-line with your tablet to see your labs, if you are absent Monday.
· Make sure you are signed up for what you need.
· If you are making good grades (above an 80) you will have the opportunity to make choices about what labs you attend.
· If you are missing assignments or just aren't doing your work, you will be sent to EAGLE Lab during EAGLE Plus to finish your work.
6. Why are we doing this?
· Academic preparation is more important than ever, and there are times when everyone needs support. Every student will have new opportunities to practice what is being learned in class, participate in enrichment, and prepare for exams, papers, etc. Take advantage of the opportunity!