Thursday, November 3, 2011
AHS Media Center
Register at www.cfcsc.com or by calling 798-0390
Learn “The Six-Step Process” to Correctly Market Your Student–Athlete to College Coaches and Secure the Athletic Scholarship for Which You Have Worked So Hard!
You Will Learn:
- The differences between NCAA D1, D2, D3 and NAIA
- About the NCAA Eligibility Center (Clearinghouse) requirements
- Why BEING A GOOD STUDENT IS CRITICAL in the athletic recruiting process!!!!!
- How students receiving partial athletic scholarships can pay the remaining balance of college costs
- How to develop a “Plan B” for paying college expenses if the athletic scholarships don’t materialize—This CAN and DOES happen!!!!
- The truth about “Full-Ride” Scholarships—Likelihood of getting and what they cover
- How to avoid having an athletic scholarship disqualify you from THOUSANDS of $$$$ in education tax incentives (Tax Scholarships)
- The keys to the recruiting process
- How to avoid problems with the IRS—part of an athletic scholarship may be TAXABLE!!!
- How to compare scholarship packages—could you receive academic AND athletic funds?
- How to correctly “position” the student-athlete with college coaches early in the process!
- How “Red Zone Planning” can help you improve your financial picture
- And much more……...
The workshop is free, but we ask that you register so we have the appropriate number of handouts prepared.
Register Today at:
www.cfcsc.com OR call (803) 798-0390
The College Funding Center of SC
Your Workshop Speaker Will Be:
Rob Mendenall, Certified College Planning Specialist